12.04.2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December 4, 2017 School Board Meeting Agenda
1. Organization - 6:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Welcome to attendees and invited attendees.
School Board Meeting Norms: Start and end of time, follow the agenda and avoid tangents, refrain from side conversations,
respect and hear from all voices and assume best intentions, follow the chain of command.
Date/Time of Next Meeting: December 18, 2017
Review/Approval of Minutes: November 20, 2017
2. Reports to the Board - to 6:30 p.m.
1. School Board Chair Report
2. Superintendent - Dr. Stephen Russell
Lilyan B. Wright Service Award
3. Assistant Superintendent-James Lewis
Student Services Update
4. High School Principal - John Barth
NEASC Report on Progress
Parents Information Night
5. Student School Board Representative-Shea Aldrich
6. Middle School Principal - Elizabeth Pogorzelski
7. Elementary School Principal - Marion Saari
Teacher Book Study
3. Unfinished Business - to 7:00 p.m.
1. FY19 Budget-3rd Draft
2. Advisory Budget Committee
3. School Board Clerk
4. New Business - to 7:20 p.m.
1. Facilities Use-Waiver of Fees-NI Fire Department
2. MRHS Senior Class Trip
3. Yearbook Ad Request
4. Chromebook Coverage & Liability
5. Public Comments - to 7:30 p.m.
Public comment will be restricted to precise topics announced in advance. This means public comment will only be allowed on
items in this weekly agenda.
6. Policies - to 7:50 p.m.
1. C Policies-Third Read
CA Policy-Administration Goals
CBI Policy-Superintendent Evaluation and Goal Setting
CBI-R Policy-Superintendent Evaluation
CCA Policy-Administrative Succession Plan
CCB Policy-Line and Staff Relations
CFA Policy-Individual School Administrative Personnel
CFB Policy-Building Principal Evaluation
CHCA Policy-Approval of Handbooks and Directives
CHD Policy-Administration in Policy Absence
CM Policy-School District Annual Report
7. Personnel - to 8:00 p.m.
1. Retirement-Frank Bonnarrigo-School Psychologist
2. MRHS-Math Recommendation-Andrew Helliesen/Elinor Wooster
8. Agenda Building - to 8:15 p.m.
9. Non-Public Session - RSA 91-A:3, II (a,c,l)
- United States
- New Hampshire
- 03048 Greenville
- School Street 16