12.18.2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Board Meeting-Financial-Budget Meeting
12/18/2017 06:00 PM
Organization - 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Welcome to attendees and invited attendees. Note: School Board Meeting Norms: Start and end on time; follow the agenda and
avoid tangents; refrain from side conversations; respect and hear from all voices and assume best intentions, follow the chain of
Date/Time Next Meeting: January 8, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Review/Approval of minutes: December 4, 2017
Reports to the Board - to 6:30 p.m.
1. School Board Chair Report
2. Superintendent - Dr. Stephen Russell
Review: School Delay/Cancellation Procedures
3. Assistant Superintendent-James Lewis
Next Steps Program
4. Business Administrator - Lizabeth Baker
Review of Default Budget
5. Facilities Director - Gary Somero
Air Conditioning Unit Repair Bids
6. IT Report - Matthew Ballou
Update on New Phone System
Unfinished Business - to 7:00 p.m.
1. Advisory Budget Committee Recommendations
2. FY19 Budget (Final)
3. Public Hearing Preparations
4. Superintendent Search
New Business - to 7:20 p.m.
1. FY17 Financial Audit Report
2. Boynton Middle School Scheduling
3. Student Services Funding Request
Public Comments - to 7:30 p.m.
Notes : Public Comment will be restricted to precise topics announced in advance. This means public comment will only be
allowed on items in this weekly agenda.
Policies - to 7:50 p.m.
Personnel - to 8:00 p.m.
1. Retirement-J. Marceau-BMS
2. MRHS English Class Coverage Compensation-J. Delois
Agenda Building (8) - to 8:15 p.m.
Non-Public Session RSA 91-A:3, II (a-c)
- United States
- New Hampshire
- 03048 Greenville
- School Street 16