11.20.2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Board Meeting Agenda 11/20/2017
Organization - 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Welcome to attendees and invited attendees. Note: School Board Meeting Norms: Start and end on time; follow the agenda and
avoid tangents; refrain from side conversations; respect and hear from all voices and assume best intentions, follow the chain of
Date/Time Next Meeting: December 4, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Review/Approval of minutes: November 6, 2017
Reports to the Board - to 6:30 p.m.
1. School Board Chair Report
2. Superintendent - Dr. Stephen Russell
School Board Meeting Locations
3. Assistant Superintendent-James Lewis
Benefits of Early Intervention
4. Business Administrator - Lizabeth Baker
FY18 Budget Reports
5. Facilities Director - Gary Somero
Breakdown of equipment and needed repairs
Unfinished Business - to 7:00 p.m.
1.MRHS Scheduling Proposal
2. FY19 Budget-Draft #2
3. School Board Clerk Opening
4. Superintendent's Survey/Search
New Business - to 7:20 p.m.
1. School Care Renewal Rates
2. Facilities Use Waiver-New Ipswich Park Rec-Cheer Practice
3. Facilities Use Waiver-New Ipswich Park Rec-Basketball
Public Comments - to 7:30 p.m.
Notes : Public Comment will be restricted to precise topics announced in advance. This means public comment will only be
allowed on items in this weekly agenda.
Policies - to 7:50 p.m.
1. KF Policy-Facilities Usage-Third read
2. C Policies-Second Read
CA Policy-Administration Goals
CBI Policy-Superintendent Evaluation and Goal Setting
CBI-R Policy-Superintendent Evaluation
CCA Policy-Administrative Succession Plan
CCB Policy-Line and Staff Relations
CFA Policy-Individual School Administrative Personnel
CFB Policy-Building Principal Evaluation
CHCA Policy-Approval of Handbooks and Directives
CHD Policy-Administration in Policy Absence
CM Policy-School District Annual Report
Personnel - to 8:00 p.m.
1. Andrea Sbona-Student Council Advisor Resignation
2. Cheryl Bellow-MRHS French/German Teacher, Retirement
Agenda Building (8) - to 8:15 p.m.
(9) Non-Public Session RSA 91-A:3, II (c)
- United States
- New Hampshire
- 03048 Greenville
- School Street 16