03.05.2018 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Board Meeting-Academic
Highbridge Hill Elementary School
1. Organization - 6:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Welcome to attendees and invited attendees.
School Board Meeting Norms: Start and end of time, follow the agenda and avoid tangents, refrain from side conversations,
respect and hear from all voices and assume best intentions, follow the chain of command.
Date/Time of Next Meeting: March 19, 2018, 6:00 pm at the SAU Office
Review/Approval of Minutes: Deliberative Session Minutes-02.03.2018 and 02.20.2018
2. Reports to the Board - to 6:30 p.m.
1. School Board Chair Report
2. Superintendent - Dr. Stephen Russell
Medical Insurance Committee
March 16 PD Day Planning
3. Assistant Superintendent-James Lewis
Parent Info Night Rescheduled
4. High School Principal - John Barth
DAR Good Citizen Award Recipient
5. Middle School Principal - Elizabeth Pogorzelski
6. Elementary School Principal - Marion Saari
7. Student School Board Representative-Shea Aldrich
3. Unfinished Business - to 7:00 p.m.
4. New Business - to 7:20 p.m.
1. Resource Kit Exchange
5. Public Comments - to 7:30 p.m.
Public comment will be restricted to precise topics announced in advance. This means public comment will only be allowed on
items in this weekly agenda.
6. Policies - to 7:50 p.m.
7. Personnel - to 8:00 p.m.
1. BMS Track & Field Coach-Nick Hill
2. MRHS Assistant Track & Field Coach-Robert Robbins
8. Agenda Building - to 8:15 p.m.
9. Non-Public Session - RSA 91-A:3, II (a-c)
- United States
- New Hampshire
- 03071 New Ipswich
- Turnpike Road 171