02.05.2018 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
School Board Meeting-Academic
Boynton Middle School
2/5/2018 06:00 PM
1. Organization - 6:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Welcome to attendees and invited attendees.
School Board Meeting Norms: Start and end of time, follow the agenda and avoid tangents, refrain from side conversations,
respect and hear from all voices and assume best intentions, follow the chain of command.
Date/Time of Next Meeting: February 20, 2018 at 6:00pm, SAU Office
Review/Approval of Minutes: December 18, 2017 & January 22, 2018
2. Reports to the Board - to 6:30 p.m.
1. School Board Chair Report
2. Superintendent - Dr. Stephen Russell
3. Assistant Superintendent-James Lewis
Special Education Savings
4. High School Principal - John Barth
5. Middle School Principal - Elizabeth Pogorzelski
6. Elementary School Principal - Marion Saari
Kindergarten Screening Plan
7. Student School Board Representative-Shea Aldrich
3. Unfinished Business - to 7:00 p.m.
1. Voter Guide
2. Employee Handbook
4. New Business - to 7:20 p.m.
1. Deliberative Session Results
2. Proposed 18-19 School Year Calendar
3. Kindergarten Screening Plan
5. Public Comments - to 7:30 p.m.
Public comment will be restricted to precise topics announced in advance. This means public comment will only be allowed on
items in this weekly agenda.
6. Policies - to 7:50 p.m.
7. Personnel - to 8:00 p.m.
1. Resignation-Ellen Deehan-Magnone-MRHS Para
8. Agenda Building - to 8:15 p.m.
9. Non-Public Session - RSA 91-A:3, II (a-c)
- United States
- New Hampshire
- 03071 New Ipswich
- Turnpike Road 500