Mascenic Regional School District Vision
“We will provide students with the skills to become effective participants in a democratic society.”
We will do this by providing students with a sense that:
- Acquiring knowledge is a lifelong pursuit
- Using their skills to assist others and advance society is a worthy objective.
- Democracy can only succeed with knowledgeable and active participants.
The Mascenic Regional School District is dedicated to the development of lifelong learners by:
- Providing a rigorous, personal, educational opportunity
- Fostering a coordinated continuous learning environment
- Supporting the traditions and character of our communities
- Encouraging high standards of social behavior, ethics and cooperation
We will follow these guiding principles in a fiscally responsible manner
as we prepare our students to lead, serve and thrive in our community, our country and the globe.
- We expect excellence in education for all students.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe students, staff, teachers and families should be responsible partners in learning.
- Students should be interested and active participants in a democratic society.
- Students should be lifelong learners.